Our Bed and Breakfast ‘Bianco e Blu’ is located in the centre of Marina di Ragusa, only 50 metres from the sea and the free-access sandy beaches. It is in a historic building dating from the early twentieth century, finely furnished and recently renovated.
B&B offers all rooms with their own en-suite bathroom.
Our B&B is supplied only by double rooms, with the possibility of sleeping a third person on the comfortable sofa bed in each room. The rooms are all larger than the legal standards for tourist facilities and all come furnished in a modern style with their own private bathroom and shower.
At Bianco e Blu we like to make breakfast our speciality! Each morning the freshness of the products and the quality of the local ingredients are the key to the magic. We serve several types of jams, along with freshly baked bread that comes from our local baker, just a few steps away from the B&B itself!
We also love to serve fresh cakes and pies, all made with the freshest and of course, most local ingredients. In addition to this, we offer fruit juices, milk, espresso, cappuccino, latte macchiato, croissants and fresh fruit salads.
Of course, on request, it is also possible to have an international breakfast based on typical cold meats and cheeses! What a way to start the day here in Marina di Ragusa!
- Efficient and silent Toshiba air conditioning and heating
- En-suite facilities with large shower and shower head.
- 5-layer, 26cm deep Memory Foam mattresses, hypoallergenic.
- Two pillows per person.
- Ozone Sanitation of the rooms.
- Sheets, towels and a bathroom mat.
- Samples of shower gel and shampoo.
- Daily room cleaning.
- Mini fridge.
- Safety-deposit box.
- Smart TV 42" LG.
- Free Wi-Fi Fiber Internet connection.
- Breakfast served every morning from 8.30 to 10.00.
- Free umbrellas and beach chairs for use on the beach.
- How is breakfast served?
- How and when is the room cleaned?
- Why is it not possible to book a specific room?
- Are there any parking spaces reserved for guests?
- What is Ozone Sanitation of the rooms?